- Sorry for all the photos lately. I haven’t had much to say. Been out and about, living life.
- Last night’s BBQ was sooo good and so much fun! Good food, booze, tunes and people. We grilled artichokes, kalbi ribs, veggie skewers, caesar salad, and of course rice. Because nobody in Hawaii BBQ’s without rice.
- I’m kind of remembering why I drink whiskey and not beer after last night. But I do love me some Kirin.
- I totally gave my bestie a “mix tape” yesterday. I burned her a cd of some of my favorite bands that she had never heard before. I’ve got to educate people man! How can anyone not have listened to Grace Potter & The Nocturnals and The Avett Brothers?!?!? Travesty I say! Thus, a “mix tape.”
- I didn’t sleep much last night. Didn’t get home til 4 am and then my brain just wouldn’t shut off…asshole!
- I’ve said it before and I’ll keep saying it, I can’t wait for my trip next week.
- Debating whether I wanna go to Brewfest on Saturday. I’m thinking I should prob save money for my trip, but…it’s Brewfest!
You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.